TANAKATSU is looking to recruit an experienced restaurant manager to join an award winning Japanese Katsu specialist in the quiet yet destinated corner of Angel, London.
We have been thriving on the front line of this simple and amazingly sufficient concept as the originator since 2011.
The successful floor manager
- will have more than 2 years of experience as a floor manager in the quality environment
- will have an excellent attention to detail
- will be highly organised [ training, cleaning, shift planning, during service]
- will have excellent interpersonal skills and make the best out of each crew member by working closely
- will be able to be the captain of the ship, and with the strong leadership keep the team motivated and engaged while on duty
- will be able to delegate duties to the crew members while making sure that members are trained for their assigned roles.
- will be ready for the worst-case scenario and be quick at the trouble shooting
- will be able to communicate closely with the head chef to lead on the front and
If you are interested, please email Joe at